Friday 20 July 2012

Olympic Torch- Acle









It went something along the lines of a 5.45am alarm, a cup of tea with my manager at 6.30am and then in position ready for the flame by 7am with my sister. But was an hour and 15 minute wait in the same place worth it to see 2 minutes of the Olympic torch? It certainly was! The Lloyds entertainers were great (top photo), the atmosphere was brilliant, the police (even if there were loads of them!) donea great job, and I actually saw the Olympic Torch (well one of many!)
Really impressed with these photos of the Torch bearer and flame, but I'm a little dissapointed the Police didn't know where the torch bearers were swapping over and so I only got the chance to photograph one of the torch bearers! Oh well, we'll see how the film photos come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment